The Victorian AIPP Australian Professional Photography Awards were held several weeks ago in Melbourne. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend in person this year as I was in Iceland on my summer workshop and was somewhere between Landmannalaugar and Vik at the time of the judging (so I also missed the live streaming). I was however very pleased to learn that I was a finalist in both the Landscape Photographer of the Year category and the Creative Photographer of the year category.
My Final haul for the state awards:
- Finalist in the Landscape Category
- Finalist in the Creative Category
- 2 x Silver with Distinction Awards in the Landscape Category
- 1 x Silver with Distinction Award in the Travel Category
- 3 x Silver Awards in the Landscape Category
- 3 X Silver Awards in the Travel Category