Firmware Version 1.3.0 incorporates the following enhancements:
Firmware Version 1.4.0 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
1. Adds [RAW (Light)] to the movie recording size and [IPB (Light)] to 4K to enable lower bit rate shooting. These settings can also be selected when RAW+MP4 is set.
2. The transfer time (estimated value) now displays on the camera monitor during FTP transfer.
3. Improves communication reliability when using FTP and USB simultaneously.
Firmware Version 1.4.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.3.0. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.4.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
The User Manual on our website has been updated accordingly. Please download the User Manual as well as the latest firmware. You can download it from the official website.
The following Applications have been updated accordingly:
– Camera Connect 2.7.30
– EOS Utility 3.13.20
– Digital Photo Professional 4.14.0
– Canon RAW Plugin 2.2 for Final Cut Pro X
– Canon RAW Plugin 2.7 for Avid Media Access
Please download the Applications as well as the latest firmware.