As a direct result of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis the following two 2020 workshops have unfortunately had to be delayed and rescheduled. Although these workshops and expeditions were still some months away, I have taken the pre-emptive decision to reschedule based on the continuing uncertainty surrounding international travel and personal safety of the participants. More information about each of these expeditions is available on my website at www.jholko.com/workshops. Registered participants have already been notified and will be contacted individually in writing again if any further changes are required. There is no cost increase to any of these workshops and all payment dates have also been extended in line with the delays.
Finland Wolves and Wolverines
Originally scheduled for October 2020; this workshop has now been rescheduled until October 2021. There are currently three places available before this workshop will be sold out.
Mongolia Snow Leopard
Originally scheduled for December 2020; this workshop has now been rescheduled until December 2021. There is one place available before this workshop will be sold out.