COVID Update Greenland Winters Cusp Expedition Delayed until 2023

As a result of the the continual travel bans and closure of countries around the world my 2021 September expedition to the East Coast of Greenland is being delayed until 2023. The decision to delay until 2023 is to ensure we are in Greenland at the absolute peak time for light and ice. Full details are on my website in the Workshops link. My sincere thanks to all participants for their patience and understanding of the need for delay. To wet your appetite for Greenland please be sure to check out the Spark Presentation HERE.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s